Front Bumper Pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove and replace the two front bumper pads on each side of the lower grill? Or are they even replacable?

Thanks

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, they suck!

The BEST way is to remove the entire bumper and un-bolt them from the rear, but if you want to not go through all that, there are 4 tabs that hold them on, two on the top and two on the bottom.

OP
OP
H

Highroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they suck!

The BEST way is to remove the entire bumper and un-bolt them from the rear, but if you want to not go through all that, there are 4 tabs that hold them on, two on the top and two on the bottom.

Thanks, I was hopeing they bolted on in some way. The way I see it, is the rubber or plastic cover, sorta snap over a hard frame which is bolted to the bumper. Does this sound right?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, when you get them apart you'll wonder who they paid to design them. The plastic cover that you can visibly see is just the "candy coating" as I call it. When they come off, you still have a huge bumper thingy that can only be unbolted from the rear.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have taken them off several times, I bought a cheap L shaped pick tool and hook it behind the four tabs and gently pull until it engages into the bumpers. They are easy to remove and the first one is a bitch to get back on but once you do it, it becomes much easier. PM if you want some more info.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Screw that. I took mine off and they never were on as tight as they were from the factory and they always came undone.