GEN 2 Front Bumper options / pictures lets see them.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor556

Reaction score
I'm going to revive this. Since the vast majority of bumpers that I find are either fit for nothing more
than a car show.

where are the bumpers that actually retain the skid plate (you know, for protection) and are beefy enough to take some sort of an impact (you know, the purpose of the bumper).

I wouldn't really consider it other than recently damaging my front bumper. I actually mostly like the stock one, but it's a good opportunity to go in another direction.

So far my short list is the fab fours vengeance or back to stock.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
A user here posted up pics of the add stealth fighter bumper after a deer strike at a pretty reasonable clip IIRC and other than some character marks, the bumper was fine.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to revive this. Since the vast majority of bumpers that I find are either fit for nothing more
than a car show.

where are the bumpers that actually retain the skid plate (you know, for protection) and are beefy enough to take some sort of an impact (you know, the purpose of the bumper).

I wouldn't really consider it other than recently damaging my front bumper. I actually mostly like the stock one, but it's a good opportunity to go in another direction.

So far my short list is the fab fours vengeance or back to stock.
ADD makes some awesome bumpers. I know they're pricey but I had a Pro Bolt-On for my Raptor and that thing took a serious beating. I put it through hell and back, bashing the skid plate and it stood the test of time.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swapped out my ADD Stealth bumper with the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Impact Offroad Armor Raptor bumper and I am really digging it. The quality is on point. They use 1/8" steel plate for a majority of the bumper and did not take short cuts on fit and finish. The skid plate is a complex weldment that results in awesome style and higher clearance.

View attachment 288497

Check out my build thread for more details and pics:
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/mazzives-broverland-build.65751/
I have the same bumper , love the look