front bar options that wont block tag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for a front bar to mount a 30 or 40 inch light bar on my OEM bumper that will not block my front tag or front camera....any suggestions? Pictures if you have one....

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of one I found...any idea of the brand?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403632978.442322.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking for a front bar to mount a 30 or 40 inch light bar on my OEM bumper that will not block my front tag or front camera....any suggestions? Pictures if you have one....

Thanks in advance.
not going to happen. anything you put up there will block at least a portion of the camera

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not going to happen. anything you put up there will block at least a portion of the camera

Actually, I have an aftermarket front camera in the stock housing, one which doesn't have any distance lines, but I can activate it at will. The problem I have is that there's nothing in the view to determine your distance. If I were to buy a bumper, lightbar, etc. I would want something that protrudes slightly further that the stock bumper. This way you could better judge how far you are from an object. Just my 2cents.