Front Axle Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I skimmed through that thread earlier, lol
Off topic here, but if you ever want to read the whiniest threads on any forum ever, head over to Bronco6G. I have a Bronco on order since 7/20 for my kid and I swear the folks on that board have never made a decision for themselves their entire lives, nor have they ever ordered a vehicle. It is beyond entertaining and sad at the same time. Our society is doomed.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off topic here, but if you ever want to read the whiniest threads on any forum ever, head over to Bronco6G. I have a Bronco on order since 7/20 for my kid and I swear the folks on that board have never made a decision for themselves their entire lives, nor have they ever ordered a vehicle. It is beyond entertaining and sad at the same time. Our society is doomed.
Linky please

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know man, it's been getting pretty bad in here ever since the the 22 gang showed up. lots of "men" that need their hand held