Front Axle Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Januch09

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was installing a set of RPG’s on a ‘21 Raptor today and when I went to put the axle back in, the head bolt snapped off.

A new axle is on nationwide back order with no eta and i called every single ford dealer in the US and no one has one.

Anyone know of a shop that can replace the head of the axle with a new one so I can get this truck back on the road? Or does anyone know of someone with a wrecked 22 that is parting it out?

The parts # is: ML3Z3A428D

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Januch09

Reaction score
No, but your first place to start would be getting parts for a 2021 since you don't have a 2022...Second, you should be very tired after calling every single Ford dealer. Get a nap and check back with us.
My bad guys, 21

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll call in the morning but I called like 10 of these ford online parts stores and no one has one in stock.
Oh, so now it's only 10, lol, earlier it was 7000 PLUS! :favorites37: Hope you get lucky this time, let us know either way.