From Wrangler to Raptor: New Chicagoland Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PBARaptor

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just recently finalized a great deal on a 2019 Agate Black Raptor Screw after searching for one for months. Previously had sports cars and truly loved my Jk Wrangler (lift, wheels, clean mods) but nothing can compare to the Raptor imo. The feel, esthetics, capability, tech, luxury touches..just such an all around amazing vehicle.

Day 1 of purchase: Tint installed
Day 2 of purchase: Method 703's installed on stock ko2s (but having some vibration even after a re-balance from Discount tire. Doing an alignment next)

Glad to be a part of the forums and looking forward to everything Raptor related!

Here's a few quick fun phone shots of my Raptor and my old JK for fun.

Attachments

• tempImagezqcUa0.png
    tempImagezqcUa0.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • tempImageRZMHw2.png
    tempImageRZMHw2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
  • tempImageGpDjeL.png
    tempImageGpDjeL.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • tempImage0mxrwi.png
    tempImage0mxrwi.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 53

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just recently finalized a great deal on a 2019 Agate Black Raptor Screw after searching for one for months. Previously had sports cars and truly loved my Jk Wrangler (lift, wheels, clean mods) but nothing can compare to the Raptor imo. The feel, esthetics, capability, tech, luxury touches..just such an all around amazing vehicle.

Day 1 of purchase: Tint installed
Day 2 of purchase: Method 703's installed on stock ko2s (but having some vibration even after a re-balance from Discount tire. Doing an alignment next)

Glad to be a part of the forums and looking forward to everything Raptor related!

Here's a few quick fun phone shots of my Raptor and my old JK for fun.
Congrats. Looks great. You’re not in NJ are you? Was there this week and saw a truck exactly like yours on the Parkway Friday!

Steadman

Reaction score
They probably did a static balance on your wheels. This means they put the tape weight in the center of the barrel instead of the instead and outside. Thats called a dynamic balance.

Green Goblin

Reaction score
Congrats - great looking truck!! I also have the 703's and was curious if you have any rubbing with the 35's? I'm running 37's and the rub from time to time even after trimming so might go back to 35's when it's time. (Like the M sign!)