From Toyota Tacoma to 2020 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Quest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a 2015 Toyota Tacoma that I built up. Added a supercharger and icon suspension, bumpers, armor and the rest to the Tacoma and loved that truck. Just recently sold it and picked up a 2020 Raptor in Lead Foot and am now happy to be part of team Ford. So far I love the Raptor and even stock I’ve noticed is more capable than the Tacoma was built and a way smoother ride both on and off road.

Looking to learn a few things and hang with some others in the raptor community. Thanks for the add!!

Johnny

6753F453-4AA8-4083-AD75-8121247C4A7C.jpeg

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the forum as well. I actually bought a 2019 tacoma last Spring. Quickly put some upgraded bilstein shocks and method wheels with BfG KM3 33’s.... the truck just didn’t do it for me as I daily drive my vehicles. Decided to pull the trigger on my dream truck and in August purchased my 2019 Raptor. Still loving the truck.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Had a 2015 Toyota Tacoma that I built up. Added a supercharger and icon suspension, bumpers, armor and the rest to the Tacoma and loved that truck. Just recently sold it and picked up a 2020 Raptor in Lead Foot and am now happy to be part of team Ford. So far I love the Raptor and even stock I’ve noticed is more capable than the Tacoma was built and a way smoother ride both on and off road.

Looking to learn a few things and hang with some others in the raptor community. Thanks for the add!!

Johnny

View attachment 135705
Welcome to FRF!
Pictures. So it DID happen