From hybrid honda to a Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty big leap here for me. I was commuting with my Honda accord hybrid (great car) and got a new job. After looking for months, finally got a lock on what I wanted.
Running stock 35's for now, RPG 1.5" collar up front. Method 703's with 00 offset (wasn't feeling it at first but it's growing on me). Can't wait to get dirty!!
Welcome! Now that you are better than everyone on the road, be prepared to be tailgated by envious Tacoma, Tundra, and Ram owners who will do everything they can to drive like idiots and pass you just to make themselves feel a little better about the garbage they financed.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. That has to be an exhilarating change. Like you went from a couple pebbles to boulders in your lap. Congrats!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome! Now that you are better than everyone on the road, be prepared to be tailgated by envious Tacoma, Tundra, and Ram owners who will do everything they can to drive like idiots and pass you just to make themselves feel a little better about the garbage they financed.

Really? That’s a thing? Is it a thing with every vehicle?

I find that if it’s a persistent thing, one of two things is true. Either I’m not traveling fast enough for prevailing traffic, or it’s a cultural thing. The former is very unlikely, and the latter depends on where I’m traveling.

I grew up around DC and am used to some to the rudest, inconsiderate, inattentive, unskilled drivers on the planet. Imagine my surprise on visiting Texas when drivers actually pulled over to the right to allow you to overtake or even pull their rigs over to allow you to pass on a 2 lane road. One guy did it twice, couldn’t get all the over due to load width and I couldn’t make a safe pass on the first one, so he pulled over again to let me by - no light flashing, no horn beeping, no hand waving - he just did it to be courteous.