From F-150 to Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordest Gump

Reaction score
Currently drive a 19 F150 2.7 STX 4x4. Been a pretty good truck. Ordered a new F150 in March, but then the wife (bless her) said why don't you get what you want, so I orderd a Raptor. It will likely be a 23 and that's cool. Ordered loaded 35s package with pano roof, oxford white, but hoping Ford brings back a grey color or off white. For those wondering I was able to purchase at MSRP.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Currently drive a 19 F150 2.7 STX 4x4. Been a pretty good truck. Ordered a new F150 in March, but then the wife (bless her) said why don't you get what you want, so I orderd a Raptor. It will likely be a 23 and that's cool. Ordered loaded 35s package with pano roof, oxford white, but hoping Ford brings back a grey color or off white. For those wondering I was able to purchase at MSRP.
Countless others did the same thing and then.....it either didn't get built or the dealer jacked up the price when it arrived. Good luck though!