From 22 Wildtrack to 23 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yirka

Reaction score
Ha. I made the EXACT same swap about two months ago. The Raptor has been in every way miles better experience than the Bronco. Other than the few times in the summer with the doors off, the Bronco is a pretty poor vehicle to live with. An it's built like a kids toy. :) Welcome to the club.

JCloud

Reaction score
I could not agree MORE with this trade, because I did nearly the exact same thing. Had a '22 Bronco Wildtrak for a little over a year and traded it in for a great price on a used '21 F-150 Raptor. So happy to be back in a truck. And i'm sure I'll add a bronco back to the stable as a weekender vehicle someday :)

BroncoRefugee

Reaction score
Funny, I recently came to the same conclusion.

I currently have a '23 Bronco Badlands fully optioned as a daily driver. It's great on short trips and as a rock crawler, but I'm disappointed by the cabin noise and towing capacity, so now planning on trading it in for '24 F150 Raptor w/37's when order banks open later this year.

I will say, I'm very disappointed in Ford interiors across the board. All of the plastic is ugly and cheap compared to similarly priced vehicles. Hoping they remedy this with the '24 refresh but not holding my breath.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny, I recently came to the same conclusion.

I currently have a '23 Bronco Badlands fully optioned as a daily driver. It's great on short trips and as a rock crawler, but I'm disappointed by the cabin noise and towing capacity, so now planning on trading it in for '24 F150 Raptor w/37's when order banks open later this year.

I will say, I'm very disappointed in Ford interiors across the board. All of the plastic is ugly and cheap compared to similarly priced vehicles. Hoping they remedy this with the '24 refresh but not holding my breath.
What do you think of the visibility from the cabin? I feel the Bronco has very limited visibility compared to the Wrangler and just another reason I went with a F150 Raptor instead.