Fried my stuff?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

si_raptor

Reaction score
Hello Raptor buddies! I recently tuned my '14 raptor with the SCT Livewire TS. and ever since then..... my SYNC has been telling me to insert Nav card (when its in already) and my USB ports don't work anymore. now i don't know if this was occurring before or after the SCT tune. do you think i could have possibly fried something while tuning it? anyone have this happen to them or know any solutions? thank you!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have their tune V4 its my second time dealing for tunes with SVC, no problems. Downloaded from a "married" SCT tuner.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try unhooking the battery for a while, or check to see if those items are all controlled under 1 fuse. A tuner shouldn't mess up those things. I've got a livewire TS and have tuned 50 times and never had this issue in my 13

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Gilligan

Reaction score
try unhooking the battery for awhile, if that doesnt do it i'd return it to stock. If that fixes the problem maybe double check your SCT unit is up to date before trying to reload.

I kinda sorta might remember this happening to me once, don't remember the exact fix but those are usually my go to options

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I plugged my tuner into a buddies 5.0 to see what would happen it completely shut his system down and nothing worked, I can't remember what we did about it.

Didn't even load a tune or anything, just plugged it in

OP
OP
S

si_raptor

Reaction score
Try unhooking the battery for a while, or check to see if those items are all controlled under 1 fuse. A tuner shouldn't mess up those things. I've got a livewire TS and have tuned 50 times and never had this issue in my 13

I'll try it. But do I need to retune my truck with the tuner if I unplug the battery?