FRF T-shirt Design

What color would you be interested in?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What I'm looking at doing is probably starting with the design in the photos and then, if there's enough interest, expanding to different designs and versions with pockets as well. I'm going to do my best to keep the prices reasonable as I am not in this to "get rich" at the expense of members.

Thank you everyone for your feedback and your support thus far!

- Craig

D

Deleted member 12951

So you are going to leave the FRF on the front in the middle after everyone is telling you to move it?

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What’s the status on the T-Shirts? lol first sketch is dope btw..
I'm getting around to it. I'm doing this whole thing in my spare time and my spare time has been sparse lately. I'll try to get something together in the next 30 days.

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, $15 bucks shipped. Ordered. Love a good car shirt. (Embarrassed to say how much I spend each year with blip shift.)

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice, $15 bucks shipped. Ordered. Love a good car shirt. (Embarrassed to say how much I spend each year with blip shift.)

I try to keep prices reasonable. This is my side job and I am a one man shop, so fortunately my overhead is minimal (minus wife upkeep fees of course)

I ordered all of the shirt colors today, so I should have them on hand mid-to-late next week. After that I will ship them as quickly as possible.

- Craig