FRF T-shirt Design

What color would you be interested in?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm putting together a design for t-shirts... What do you think? I'm looking at having the t-shirts made from Next Level Apparel brand shirts. Very comfortable and good quality from what I can tell.

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

FRF Tshirt - Front.jpg FRF Tshirt - back.jpg

- Craig

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Move the front logo to the left side where the pocket would be. Make sure you got some big shirts at least 3X. Maybe the forum can pickup the screen printing cost. If I am going to be pimping there brand I don't want to pay full bore.

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Move the front logo to the left side where the pocket would be. Make sure you got some big shirts at least 3X. Maybe the forum can pickup the screen printing cost. If I am going to be pimping there brand I don't want to pay full bore.

What's your version of "full bore"? I'm trying to keep prices reasonable as well.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah move the front FRF over.
Maybe get some sponsor on the back on the shirt under FRF. Help cover cost.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your version of "full bore"? I'm trying to keep prices reasonable as well.

First off my truck does not define me as a person so I don't need to constantly remind friends and strangers that I drive a Raptor.

Secondly I support the forum as a paying member so I don't feel a need to pay more money to pimp there brand. Maybe offer a supporting member a discounted price. For non supporting members this is a good way to contribute and get a nice shirt in return.
I don't think I would pay more than $14.00 to $16.00 shipped for a pocket-less, single color, screen printed shirt. I am not familiar with the brand of T-shirt you called out but I trust your judgement (Your decals are excellent quality)
A pocket is nice but typically add a $1.00 or more to the price of the shirt. I don't smoke so not mandatory for me. Some guys won't buy a T-shirt without the chest pocket.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First off my truck does not define me as a person so I don't need to constantly remind friends and strangers that I drive a Raptor.

Secondly I support the forum as a paying member so I don't feel a need to pay more money to pimp there brand. Maybe offer a supporting member a discounted price. For non supporting members this is a good way to contribute and get a nice shirt in return.
I don't think I would pay more than $14.00 to $16.00 shipped for a pocket-less, single color, screen printed shirt. I am not familiar with the brand of T-shirt you called out but I trust your judgement (Your decals are excellent quality)
A pocket is nice but typically ad a $1.00 or more to the price of the shirt. I don't smoke so not mandatory for me. Some guys won't buy a T-shirt without the chest pocket.

Thanks for the feedback! You made some excellent points