FRF Supporting Membership is here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Thank you BDRAG!! wow you guys are really coming through for us!!

When are you sending all the supporters a Black 4X Tee shirt with the FRF logo on THE BACK and some small 2"x3" FRF all weather decals for placing on the Raptor in an appropriate area? Puetwer color would work well!
BDRAG

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
When are you sending all the supporters a Black 4X Tee shirt with the FRF logo on THE BACK and some small 2"x3" FRF all weather decals for placing on the Raptor in an appropriate area? Puetwer color would work well!
BDRAG

we're working on that :D... plus something a little better based on the overwhelming response!! :naughty:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Well with the way you guys run this site, with the combination of humor and useful information - who wouldn't want to support it?
Y'all are doing a helluva job, and being supportive is our way of saying thanks - and keep it rolling :driver:

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in, it's the least I could do. I've been here since the beginning and the amount this place has grown, and the amount of great members and info this place has is totally worth supporting. Great job to the admins and staff here for making this place a blast. Keep it up.