FRF Referral Bonus Contest Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the event of a tie, the members have to write a 9 page essay on why BIRDMAN is better than them. The most convincing essay gets the prize.

Fuuuuuuck that. We don't play that essay ******** around here, Esé.

Tiebreaker has got to be in the form of a 24 hour recruiting showdown..... Guns drawn, Wild West style.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuck that. We don't play that essay ******** around here, Esé.

Tiebreaker has got to be in the form of a 24 hour recruiting showdown..... Guns drawn, Wild West style.

let's make it 12 pages.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BOJANGLES said:
Nah, trolls had people sign up at different IP addresses and list him as the referrer each time. He may have done it through facebook or something, but he didn't cheat. He's just getting tactical with a late surge.... And now that we know what he's capable of, I suggest you guys prepare for him to do it again before midnight tonight, trolls looks like he has his game face on today and wants to win those prizes.

I didn't know we were playing like that. Prepare for the noob rush. Clunk and where is my truck threads here we come.............j/k I can't ***** this site to that for a sweatshirt and abs guards lol

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I didn't know we were playing like that. Prepare for the noob rush. Clunk and where is my truck threads here we come.............j/k I can't ***** this site to that for a sweatshirt and abs guards lol

as long as they sign up it doesn't matter if we ban them shortly after :)

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIRDMAN said:
as long as they sign up it doesn't matter if we ban them shortly after :)

Hahaha. Maybe I'll get dirty an play a wiz move. I'll complain to esad to make sure trolls is banned from the other joint. Then he can't grab members from there at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.