FRF Referral Bonus Contest Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
As of 4/20/11 11:59pm EDT:

trolls56 - 16
MXrider38 - 14
Raptor62 - 10
SPRSNK- 8
BOJANGLES- 6
whtrapta - 3
BMart - 2
A.I.I.Raciing - 1
Bluedog - 1
Darkside - 1
IRONMAN - 1
iceman302 - 1
Fordwop - 1
lacrosseman812 - 1
scottysspeedshop - 1

Just added: Prize for first place courtesy of BMart in addition to original giveaway![/U]
It's been nearly one month and MXRider is leading the pack. To show appreciation for his enthusiasm and life wasted in front of the computer :jester: I have created a Torkesque Raptor in Monster Energy green.

Aside from the other prizes mentioned, I would like to add another. At the end of the competition, whoever has the most referrals can pick any vehicle that they would like to be Torkesque'd. (If you have a Raptor with an aftermarket front bumper, get on it!)
I will send you a personalized file to print for your wall or man-handle as you wish.
MX-TK.jpg
Let's pull some numbers, people!!!

Ford Raptor Forum is growing at an impressive rate and a lot of the Forum's success thus far is due in part to our current members who are telling their friends about the site! Well, we want to thank those members who are continually bringing new members and new content to the site. Starting today, 2-20-2011 we are rolling out a Member Referral Contest.

The member who has the most referrals between 2-20-11 and 4-20-11 will be rewarded with an ABS Sensor Guard courtesy of Addictive Desert Designs and FRF. The winner will also receive a BMart design Torkesque Hoodie Sweatshirt of their choice, courtesy of FRF. The members who gain the second and third most referrals will each receive an ADD ABS Sensor Guard.

referralshield.jpg
referralhoodie.jpg

This contest is our way of thanking our members for doing what they already do by helping grow the Forum through word of mouth! For a referral to count, any new member who you refer must input the user name of his/her referrer upon registering to the site(see below). The new member must have a unique IP Address separate from the referrer, in other words please do not attempt to register multiple user names because the Admin is able to see the IP addresses of new referred members. This is a fun contest to give back to our members, please do not cheat!

referral.jpg

If you have any questions or concerns about this contest please feel free to contact me or any of the FRF Staff Members. All users and vendors are eligible for the prizes excluding FRF Staff.

Thanks guys and GOOD LUCK!

Contest Update: If you referred a new member after the contest started and he/she did not input your user name as Referrer please have the new member contact myself or BOJANGLES via PM stating who referred them. Again, this contest is for fun- please use the honor system and please do not cheat!

Attachments

• MX-TK.jpg
    MX-TK.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 190
OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
As of this morning we have a 3 way tie

whtrapta - 1