Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

FRF Military Appreciation

Discussion in 'Site News' started by BOJANGLES, May 30, 2012.

1. RaptorSteve

RaptorSteve FRF Addict

Our military folks are the best. My dad is a 20 year submariner and he and my mother lived a good life and raised me and my siblings in the way of the American dream. Our military folks today don't get the pay, health care, and support when they come home that they deserve. I'm happy to do it, it's not enough really.

I can't even put in to words how much I respect the people that protect this country.

This is my favorite Toby Keith song. It goes out to the people who serve...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2528106/11 The Taliban Song.mp3

Wilson likes this.
  2. Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe FRF Addict

Steve, that is the whole predication of this thread... us mere mortals can't do enough to show appreciation to those who risk their lives!

God bless them... Nicole and I pray for them each and every night.

Wilson likes this.
  3. Nitefighter

Nitefighter Full Access Member

I wanted to say thank you to all of you! I wish that Vietnam vets would've gotten the thanks that my generation of warriors are getting. I did three tours to Iraq, got out in 07'. I have been fighting through this economy and continue to keep my head high and drive on through the hard times. I am currently a stay at home dad, been out of work since Feb. It's hard trying to find work in my area unless your in the medical field. I want all my fellow Veterans to know that I appreciate being part of a brotherhood that is earned through blood, sweat, and tears. Remember to steady your aim and fire true!

Boefadeez and RAPTURR like this.
  4. Kanakry

Kanakry FRF Addict

WOW awesome Joe and Steve. Hopefully we get a active military member or two to make it.

5. RaptorWifey

RaptorWifey FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member FRF Lady

Hey all,

Christmas is fast approaching, and we have some wonderful men and women who will be spending the Holiday Season away from their friends and family in places like Afghanistan. But we can show them that we love them, that we appreciate what they are doing for us! See this thread, http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/care-packages-deployed-military-members-13741/ and PM Aarons419 (who is currently away from his lovely wife and daughter) for information on how you can help. Sometimes cards and letters are the best gifts that can be given.

If you are one of those that is currently deployed, getting ready to leave, or recently returned, we thank you! FRF would like to send you a special gift, PM me your address and we'll get it out to you ASAP.

Thank a Soldier folks, and be grateful for what they have given us!:patriot:

~Nicole

Wilson likes this.
  6. Ragegame15

Ragegame15 Full Access Member

No way, I just got back in Germany from downrange, and they were one of our usual customers. They were right on the Paki border. Small world. That's what I get for not checking these forums as much as I should.

7. Aaron

Aaron Meme Corps Commandant

If you end up back out here in A-Stan drop me a line. It is indeed a small world. Thanks for supporting those guys. As far as I know they all made it home safe.

8. Frogger22

Frogger22 Full Access Member

If any of you are in Bahrain in the near future let me know! To the rest of you thank you for your support! You are all why we do what we do

Yukon Joe likes this.
  9. bgs73

bgs73 Full Access Member

Thanks to all my military family, and for those that are thankfull for the service our men and women are dedicated to. Ive been in 20 years and retire in the next few months its been a blast and ive loved it all. But its time for family...

B

FarFromStock likes this.
  10. Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe FRF Addict

Thank you for your service. Enjoy the time with your family. I'm sure they have missed you.

Yukon Joe
    www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com