FRF Military Appreciation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rook247

Reaction score
Id like to get in on this. Is it possible to get a goody box put together and either send straight to them or to y'all?

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Id like to get in on this. Is it possible to get a goody box put together and either send straight to them or to y'all?

Aron can get you someone to send it to i think cause i sent my care package directly to the guys

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
4th of July Update!!

Got a new message from our guys! Traffic is as follows:

Had to let you know I just got 2 more boxes today. One was a box of nice cigars. We plan on shooting some mortors and smoking cigars for the forth tonight so they got here just in time. We are gonna get some pictures for you. And the other box had 3 little RC Helocoptors, 3 model Ford raptors, some razors and foot powder. Thanks to your Forum from all of us. I am trying to get there guys to write some thankyou notes but in there defence they are infantry guys. LOL. But ill get you those pictures and maybe even some of the mortors firing tonight. All right I should get going. Talk to you latter.

End traffic...

You all have made these guys happier than you can imagine. Let me know if the loot described in his note is stuff you sent!

AWESOME WORK GUYS!!!!
:patriot:

Laidout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you send me a PM on the best way to go about this... I have a few friends over there right now myself... This is just a small token of appreciation... Thank You for your service

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Been a long time since I updated, but I have a new pic to share with everyone! This is from their 4th of July celebration. The guys launched mortars for their "fireworks" and they smoked cigars that someone on FRF provided them with. That's pretty cool in my opinion.

Z8scC.jpg