FRF Gear is now available for purchase! Get it while it's hot!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
They said they had extended their black Friday deals but I guess the code for that didn't work so to say sorry they made this new deal on top of the other deals haha.

-Sent from my iPhone

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I just ordered a stein and mouse pad. Went with the trial offer for the free shipping, so I got outta there pretty cheap. Damn, they have a lot of random shit on that website. I half considered getting a honey badger shirt...

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Interesting. I just ordered a stein and mouse pad. Went with the trial offer for the free shipping, so I got outta there pretty cheap. Damn, they have a lot of random shit on that website. I half considered getting a honey badger shirt...

Honey badger doesn't give a shit

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Aaron- Sorry no vinyl decals yet, it's hard to find a good supplier and die cutter to give us a good price.

It's all good I understand. Hopefully something comes along, till then, I'll wait patiently. :waytogo:

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, 50% off again.
Code: HOLIDAYSALE1
Also free shipping if you spend $50+

-Sent from my iPhone

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Such a great deal they have on that site. I'm thinking of getting an FRF hat embroidered here locally. Will that be legally alright? Was going to offset the FRF on the front and put the site either on the back of the fitted hat or on the site.

Does the site have hats?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Such a great deal they have on that site. I'm thinking of getting an FRF hat embroidered here locally. Will that be legally alright? Was going to offset the FRF on the front and put the site either on the back of the fitted hat or on the site.

Does the site have hats?

As long as you send a 10% licensing fee to me, Nacho. PM for my address.