FRF Gear is now available for purchase! Get it while it's hot!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hot off the presses, get your FRF Gear and represent the dirtiest forum on the net. Big thanks to our Resident Artist BMart for all of his design efforts.

Please stay tuned as there will be many new designs, colors, and product options in the near future.

Get your FRF Gear now at:

http://www.zazzle.com/frfgear/gifts

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I like the tie!!! lol. I wish the stickers were bigger though, 4.5 x 2.7 is tiny. I wanted one for the back window

they probably wouldn't be ideal for outdoor use. we have decals coming too for that....and even still that's a good size for a decal unless you want it huge. 6.2 can tell you how big 4.5" is.

Banned
Reaction score
they probably wouldn't be ideal for outdoor use. we have decals coming too for that....and even still that's a good size for a decal unless you want it huge. 6.2 can tell you how big 4.5" is.

theres a reason my name is 6.2 Bird, you all know i dont have a raptor so its not my engine size ;)