FRF FlexFit Caps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kirk, I'm in..can you bring an L/XL to Reno in a couple weeks? I'll have your money.

I will be bringing a box of them with me for whomever want's one. The price is actually 10.00 per cap if I don't have to ship it. Like I said. This is non-profit. Where else can you get a FlexFit cap for under 20.00 these days?

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I will be receiving the next shipment of caps tomorrow for those who have been waiting. Just FYI.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be bringing a box of them with me for whomever want's one. The price is actually 10.00 per cap if I don't have to ship it. Like I said. This is non-profit. Where else can you get a FlexFit cap for under 20.00 these days?

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I will be receiving the next shipment of caps tomorrow for those who have been waiting. Just FYI.

Awesome, i'm in then for sure. Save some from this shipment for Reno. :)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Tizz, he looks so amped on the FRF hat, lol.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What?!?!? How did I miss this one haha Kirk I think it's time to bring these back! I want one or maybe two lol black cap with lime green stitching ;)