FRF FlexFit Caps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Once you get more in stock, how do I know what size to get?

I'm not sure how sizing goes with FlexFit caps, but you can go to pretty much any store that has any hats and find them there. Try them on and see. They only come in S/M and L/XL. Kind of like "one size fits all" but in two different sizes. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Can you guys look into making up some desert tan colored hats... seems fitting and all.

I can look into it. Considering this was aimed at being non-profit, I can't go into too many custom designs. If this is requested enough, I can see about getting other variations made, but will probably be a bit more pricey. Of course, what's 25.00 in a Raptor buyers world?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The thing I'm worried about is whether it'll fit my huge melon. I wear a size 8 and only some flexfits actually fit. It's a risk worth taking I suppose! :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The thing I'm worried about is whether it'll fit my huge melon. I wear a size 8 and only some flexfits actually fit. It's a risk worth taking I suppose! :ROFLJest:

I think a L/XL will fit just fine. I have a 7 3/4 and it doesn't feel snug at all. They stretch pretty good.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

How long before u get more in ?

They should get to me by Wed. I can take pre-orders. That way I can ship them out when they get in.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a L/XL will fit just fine. I have a 7 3/4 and it doesn't feel snug at all. They stretch pretty good.

I would for surely buy one if you had a plastic snap attachment, velcro attachment or just a static/fixed size hat. I wear 6 7/8 and the flex fits just don't fit right on me :/

/Rant off

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
FordFanStan said:
I would for surely buy one if you had a plastic snap attachment, velcro attachment or just a static/fixed size hat. I wear 6 7/8 and the flex fits just don't fit right on me :/

/Rant off

Lol the exact opposite problem I have. Velcro and snap hats NEVER fit my head!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score

size 8?! jesus dude... do you have like cro magnon brow lines and everything? can you make small items orbit your head from its gravitational pull? i got a 7 3/4 head and i thought i had a giant head.....

Lol the exact opposite problem I have. Velcro and snap hats NEVER fit my head!

yeah me either... im always on like the very last snap or the velcro barley touching... but the L/XL flex fits fit me pretty well.