FRF exclusive coupon code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
We have added a coupon code to our website, available exclusively to FRF members!

"FRF5OFF"

This code will be available 24/7, FOREVER!!

The coupon code is good for everything on our website www.haynesoffroad.com and is good for 5% off your entire order!

May not seem like much of a discount, but if there are no major sales going on, 5% is better than 0%, and it's available EVERY DAY! Just one more way we are striving to serve YOU!

Be on the lookout, we are going to be adding A LOT of products to our website soon!​

-Joseph Haynes

*code cannot be combined with any other offers

D

Deleted member 12951

Probably a stupid question but can you use this code along with any specials you might offer too, like 10% off or what not?

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Probably a stupid question but can you use this code along with any specials you might offer too, like 10% off or what not?

Actually not a stupid question, and I'm glad you brought this out.

This code can not be combined with any other offers/specials.

On certain products, I would possibly end up on the negative side of my margins if it was combinable.

D

Deleted member 12951

It was a stupid question because I figured you could not combine discounts with the code but you never know. I would never want you to lose money on a transaction unless under some rare circumstances.

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
It was a stupid question because I figured you could not combine discounts with the code but you never know. I would never want you to lose money on a transaction unless under some rare circumstances.

Haha, if lose money, then I did something wrong, and I would deserve it!

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
That is why I said, "rare" cause I bet it doesn't happen.

It is a rare occurrence, but it has happened. It doesn't take much, staying up late talking to customers and after downing a drink.... A mis-type in the ole calculator can do a lot of hurtin. But I take the hit and move on. My mistake is not the customers fault.