FRF Business Cards-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, the first 5 people to PM me with their address will receive 20 (10 of each style) of these fine looking business cards that you can slap on Raptor windshields in your area :). Write your user name on the back and it might help you win the Referral Bonus Contest :naughty:

Extended to 10 members* Still looking for 2 more guys!

Hey Bird thanks, I just got home for a few hours and got my cards. They look great, thanks again. I will start placing them on trucks I come across.

randy

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
fellas they all got sent out the same day (fri) should be tomorrow at the latest!

delt530

U.S. Army Captain
Reaction score
I live in NY and am closer to Birdman location wise. So the snailmail arrived here first. I forgot I had asked for them and was wondering who the heck was sending me mail and should I open it...but I'm glad I did, great design.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bird thanks, I just got home for a few hours and got my cards. They look great, thanks again. I will start placing them on trucks I come across.

randy

You should include one with the delivery of every new Raptor. Just hide it in the glove box or something.