Fresh Off the Dyno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alphax

Reaction score
What are you putting down on E50?
Haven’t gotten it dyno’d and I don’t trust what it says on my AP… Winfield had his E70 tuned on 21.5 PSI making 520WHP.

I couldn’t imagine getting better numbers than that, given I live in Las Vegas. I believe he stated his E50 Tune was making 503WHP… take that what it’s worth *shrugs*

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven’t gotten it dyno’d and I don’t trust what it says on my AP… Winfield had his E70 tuned on 21.5 PSI making 520WHP.

I couldn’t imagine getting better numbers than that, given I live in Las Vegas. I believe he stated his E50 Tune was making 503WHP… take that what it’s worth *shrugs*

I drove straight from work onto the dyno and put down 460/504 on E50.

alphax

Reaction score
Cobb AP Goose E50, Cobb Cold Air and Whipple Intercooler. I live in FL and I think it was 90 that day.
Holy crap 90, Florida? Must’ve been really humid. Anyway, I don’t care for numbers, the truck responds and fast enough to overtake most other trucks/cars. I’m completely satisfied with that! I’m running E50 tune, throttle response set @ 10 + Intercooler, Downpipes, AMS turbo adapters, intake, exhaust. I’m happy

K-Doob

Reaction score
Numbers look good for a hot humid day in Florida. I'm always concerned about running ethanol but if your truck runs with no issues then go for it.