FREEDOM MOTORSPORTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amich

Reaction score
I just want to say that after misinformation from a BBK manufacturer I was put in a difficult position on my brake upgrade. Getting no help from the manufacturer I called Chris Kelley at Freedom Motorsports a Raptor Forum Vendor where I had purchased the BBK and he went over and above to make things right. Even before the problem he was very helpful in the information he provided and follow through on the order was amazing. He runs a busy shop and yet is very timely in his replies to inquiries. I highly recommend this Vendor for your Raptor needs Amich.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Freedom has always been top notch for me and good people!

Not sure how I am missing these, I need to watch this section more often. :)
Thanks James! We still need to take a trip off-road since we are only a state away from each other.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how I am missing these, I need to watch this section more often. :)
Thanks James! We still need to take a trip off-road since we are only a state away from each other.
Saw some people were making a trip near STL. Did you make that trip or is there good places there?

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Saw some people were making a trip near STL. Did you make that trip or is there good places there?

I did not. I see they are planning one on Father's day weekend. I posted in that thread that I cannot make it due to Father's day.