Positive Freedom Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris has been a wonder to work with. I even before I met him I have asked him for quotes and he has been patient with me as I have gotten my shopping lists together. Chris has gone out of his way to get information or get signed up with other vendors to be able to procure the equipment that I have been looking for at a good price. He has been very responsive and meticulous when dealing with an issue where the wrong part was shipped to me. Within no time I had the correct part and returned the other with little inconvenience to me. It is nice to see a vendor step up even if something got messed up and deal with the issue without letting it drag on.

I would definitely recommend Freedom Motorsports to anyone and look forward to continued business with him going forward.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Orange! It was great meeting you and your wife! FRF members are why I enjoy my job so much. If I can ever help with anything please let me know! I look forward to seeing you at HITH.

Last edited: