Freedom Motorsports Labor Day / Raptoberfest Sale

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

It's that time again for our big sale of the year. As the summer is winding down and getting cooler, now is the time to treat your Raptor and get some mods purchased and installed. Labor day is just around the corner, so let's celebrate.

We are going to be a sponsor once again at Raptoberfest and will donating a set of our R1 Concept brake packages along with a set of Deavers! We are working on obtaining more items to donate to the charity raffle that will be held on Saturday night after the BBQ.
http://texasraptorrun.com/2018/08/06/rogue-racing-raptoberfest-2018-september-21-23/

To start off, we will be promoting the products that we are donating.
R1 Concept Brake packages for everyone:

https://www.freedommotorsports.us/c...kages-oem-replacement-rotor-pad-packages.html
Use code FRFR120 for 20% off. If you are going to Raptorberfest, PM for an additional discount

F158988627.jpg

Deavers for GEN1 and GEN2 will be offered on Sale for the Standard and HD versions.
PM me for details on savings we can offer you. You will be pleasantly surprised!

Deaver-Logo.png

leafspringcallout001-01.jpg

To jump start our Baja Designs orders, we will have ALL Baja Designs products on sale for incredible prices that you will have to send me a PM to obtain. Hopefully we will put a smile on your face when you see the deals. If you have been waiting to get your hands on some of these lights, now is the time!

logo-desktop.png

463014_t.jpg Driving%20Combo%20LP9%20Tile%201.jpg 677803_n.jpg

Let's honor all the working American men and women on this upcoming 2018 Labor Day weekend.

WE WILL HAVE EVERYTHING ON SALE FOR YOUR RAPTORS!
Sale will continue till the end of September

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Get yourself a Bluetooth Pedal Commander during this Labor Day promotion. I cannot drive mine without one. We always offer these at $20 off plus free shipping but until now and Sept 7th, Use promo code: FRFLD15 to get an additional 15% off.

https://www.freedommotorsports.us/i...th-throttle-response-controller-in-stock.html

F159162077

F159162078

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Reminder: Tomorrow is the last day for the Pedal Commander promotion. Will be taking orders up till Midnight on those.

All Bed Tonneau covers are on Sale.
We carry to just name a few:

ex_q80_w_h80_back-white-nav.png
BAKFlip MX4, F1, G2, FiberMax
Revolver X2 / X4
Vortrak

logo.png

Check out their new Retrax XR series!

323.gif

access_logo.png

logo.png

The popular ProX15 and LoPro, check out all the others

logo2.png

logo.png

Encore Tonno with front panel access is definitely handy

logo3.png
Popular American Roll Cover

logo.png

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

A reminder to all, this sale is still going strong and keeping me busy!
I have been offering sale pricing at unbelievable deals that you might not see again.
Baja Designs have been popular and everyone has told me that our pricing is some of the best they have seen.
I will be heading out on Thursday to get to Raptoberfest but I will respond as best I can.

Sale ends on September 30th. Do not miss out!
I have everything for your Raptor on Sale.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thank you for all the support and appreciate everyone that stopped by our booth.
I got back yesterday and will be responding to all the PM's on FRF and email tonight.

04ee30c2677aec7140371177a4c7dadb.jpg

We got setup regardless of the rain.

50246a398c3e521412f6b2175cfa201e.jpg

And this year Freedom Motorsports is on the FRONT of the event T-Shirt!

0de0268106b977f0d864915828f76a7b.jpg

The Raptoberfest Sale is still going on until the end of this month regardless if you attended or not.
We carry about everything for your raptor, please contact me for a great deal.

We sold a lot of Deavers during this sale and ran out of stock, should have more back next week but get your orders in now!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

**REMINDER**

This is the last weekend for our sale and last big push. We have been doing incredible deals and I appreciate all the orders.
Please contact me soon and let me put a smile on your face!

Anything Husky Liners? We have 10% off and ask about combining multiple items for even more savings!
HuskyLiners_WebNoTag_.png

I have some ICON wheels in stock, ready to go and plenty of ICON Collars for the GEN2. Providing incredible deals.

2017-up-raptor.jpg

2010-2014-raptor.jpg

We have several Fox shocks in stock for GEN1 and GEN2. Awesome deals.

fox-logo.png

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I want to thank everyone who ordered throughout this sale and for those that attended Raptoberfest despite the weather. I know several drove long distances including myself to only run the full course for several hours on Friday. We had fun regardless and enjoyed meeting new and old raptor owners. We greatly appreciate all the business.
THANK YOU!

We look forward to the next event.

I did win in the Charity Auction (proceeds going to Orchard Africa and Rancho Santa Marta) the trip with TRR Baja in March 2019 to Cabo. It will be epic!
Contact Trey if you want to get on that once in lifetime event. @treypal