Freedom Motorsports headed out West (Rick out of the office 7/28 - 8/11)

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hey folks,

I am headed out tomorrow early in the morning. I will be attending two raptor events over the course of two weeks. The Pony Express Run this upcoming weekend and the Wyoming Trail Days run the following weekend. I am planning on being back on Aug 11th.

I will try to check my FRF message here and email in the evening when we stop for the night. If you do not hear from me within 48 hours, please contact Chris at sales@freedommotorsports or our general mailbox at orders@freedommotorsports.

Thanks everyone!
Rick

upload_2020-7-27_13-7-54.png

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hey Folks,

Well I am finally back home. The trip out west was awesome but unfortunately ended during the Wyoming run in rolling my Raptor several times, totaling it. If you have been watching, my personal account is RDFTS.

Getting back into the swing of things but still pretty sore. I have several dozen messages and emails that I need to respond to and will be trying to do so over the next couple days. Please bear with me and if you don't hear from me in the next 72 hours, please message me again.

Thanks!
Rick