Free N-FAB Mount w/LP9 Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richard c

Reaction score
At this point, since the Raptor upfitters have relays, fuses and obviously a switch my question is why suggest purchasing two BDs $85 harnesses where most of the components will be cut out and bypassed?

The lights came with Deutsch connectors already

Palmetto_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple questions...

1. The pocket light's, what lights are you running in those? I've got the Unlimited kit on mine but the inside pocket lights on your truck are amber. How do you have these switched? Outside S2's on one switch and the both the white and amber squad's on another?

2. You said you have Adaptive Cruise Control on your truck, does it work with the LP9's mounted?
My Raptor is a 2019 and I haven't looked to see where the adaptive cruise sensor is located. Did you have to move the sensor?

3. The N-Fab mount, do you have to do any drilling to mount it on a 2018/2019 Raptor?

4. The N-Fab mount, would it work with a Baja Designs OnX6+, Arc 30" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar? How about a 40"?

Thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The pocket lights are our SPP Triple Fog Light Kits w/Baja Designs Lights. We let you pick/choose what lights you want to run. The unlimited kit comes with a pre-designed set of lights. You CAN switch them if you want by buying new lights OR if they are not the racers, you can buy new lenses for them.

Our SPP kit comes with a harness that let's you control the 3 pairs of lights from 3 different switches. The unlimited kit from Baja only gives you 2 switches to be utilized.

Our SPP Kits are here: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-ford-raptor-triple-fog-light-kit-w-baja-designs-lights/

Now you CAN swap out the wiring harness you have for our raptor specific all in one harness, that lets you control the 3 lights from 3 different upfitters. It's available here: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystal...rness-w-weather-pack-connectors-baja-designs/

Yes my adaptive cruise control works great. The N-Fab bracket does not get in the way since the ACC is in the lower portion of the truck. I do have a Full Race IC so my ACC is actually relocated now in my grille, but when I had it in the factory spot I had no issues. If you look at your truck, your ACC is on the driver's side, in that black plastic piece next to the lower grille. It's behind that.

The mount requires no drilling. You DO have to make 2 cut-outs in those black plastic pieces on the sides of the lower grille though. As the mount gets bolted behind there.

The mount works with all lights, for the most part. It has multiple slots cut out so you can mount any kind of lights to it. I'd say a 30" Arc would do.. a 40" might be too long.

Palmetto_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent. My unlimited kit has:

• (2) Squadron Racer Editions in Spot
  • (2) Squadron Pros in Driving Combo
  • (2) S2 Pros in wide Cornering

I can just put amber lens on my Squadron pro combos, and order your 3-light harness and have the setup I want.

06HAOLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In celebration that our demo truck finally has some LP9's on it... we're having a nice little promotion right now over at 4x4TruckLEDs.com

With the purchase of any 4 Baja Designs LP9 Sports or Pros from our website (4x4TruckLEDs.com), we're going to send you, absolutely free, an N-FAB Radius Multi-Mount Bar for your Gen 2 Raptor.

Just place your order for any combination of 4 LP9 Sports or Pros (mix and match if you want) and then email me your order # ([email protected]) and we'll send you out a free multi-mount.

View attachment 118927

View attachment 118928

View attachment 118929

Besides this NFAB mount, are there any other mounts out there to choose from to mount up a few sets of LP9s? Without going to a full replacement bumper of course that would solve the dilemma.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Paul over at Swarfworks makes one... last I heard he's still a few months out on it. He's still working on his fabrication method/etc... I believe. That would be a great option BUT it's not available right now.