"Frame off" Restoration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The previous motor was destroyed on a TV show by Kurt Busch a couple years ago. So I ended up upgrading to the Livernois 6.6L Stroker and made sure the upgrade was covered.

What? Did you ever post about this somewhere detailing what happened as I think I remember that I did read a thread about this...

OP
OP
nick0331

nick0331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? Did you ever post about this somewhere detailing what happened as I think I remember that I did read a thread about this...

OP
OP
nick0331

nick0331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so can i come down and get your old parts? im sure i can re use some of them. dont forget, i still know where you live haha
Can’t you read Noah?? Lol the truck got shipped to Forged and that’s where all the work is being done. Probably the only salvageable parts are the drivers side front suspension anyway. The passengers is all compromised in many places.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can you go ahead and drop a boulder infront of my truck too? lol damn i have to say you are making out well in this deal. not to mention the truck is gonna be awesome with mid trvael and a 6.6...

might i recommend you add a cage to this truck...based on its track record lol

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can you go ahead and drop a boulder infront of my truck too? lol damn i have to say you are making out well in this deal. not to mention the truck is gonna be awesome with mid trvael and a 6.6...

might i recommend you add a cage to this truck...based on its track record lol
I think it is caged, looked like it in some of the video with Kurt driving the snot out of it, lol.