Frame CAD model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a 3d CAD model of our truck frame? I have a project I’d like to start but really need a 3d model of the frame. I haven’t really done much searching and I’m sure there’s something out there but you never know how accurate things off the internet are. Curious if anyone knows of a legit model. I really only need the back half of the frame. I guess i can always buy a 3d scanner and pull the bed but that seems like a lot of work

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a 3d CAD model of our truck frame? I have a project I’d like to start but really need a 3d model of the frame. I haven’t really done much searching and I’m sure there’s something out there but you never know how accurate things off the internet are. Curious if anyone knows of a legit model. I really only need the back half of the frame. I guess i can always buy a 3d scanner and pull the bed but that seems like a lot of work
I'd reach out to a company that does after market components for Gen 1 (Kibbetech maybe?). Handheld 3D scanner for automotive work will run north of $20,000, when some company can probably just sell you a .stp file.