Fox Shocks, When & How

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Whats up yall,

After searching online & through the forums I was unable to find this specific question, How and when do you know when your Fox Shocks are about to go out? I have a 2019 51K on the odometer, previous owner kept it has a parking lot princess. (So I've been told, but it looks that way too)

Many of the posts are suggestions as to what to replace/upgrade to or places to rebuild, but is there anyway to "test" the shocks if there is no evident leaking right now, or how should it feel ;). Its quite difficult to have a control to test with since its just my truck.

Just want to prepare, before I run into a bigger problem & if I want to look into upgrading sooner before they completely go out.

Any help would be great!

* The shocks do not feel blown or are making any weird noises/bouncing etc..*

OP
OP
VelociBraptorr
Reaction score
I did mine at 54k, There were no "issues" so to say but thats the service life, night and day difference when they were rebuilt.
This is exactly what I'm encountering right now lol, would you be able to roughly explain the night and day difference.

Now that your saying this makes me think should I rebuild or just upgrade the shock overall, now in my head I'm like my rig must be riding horrible compared to others :oops:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score