GEN 1 Fox Shocks Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HK92

Reaction score
I know that it is cheaper to send the shocks in to Fox to have them rebuilt than it is to buy new shocks. But my question is how/where do I leave my Raptor on blocks while the shocks are sent to Fox? I live in an apartment so I can't just leave the truck on cinder blocks until Fox sends the shocks back to me. I also can't hog the lift at my local mechanic's garage for a couple weeks while my shocks are being rebuilt lol. What do you all suggest?

SVTRap

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Find a spare set on the cheap and ship those off to have them rebuilt. Come to think of it I just got rid of my Gen1 so I may have a spare set somewhere if you are interested.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
forged offroad shock exchange in sacremento. or tsw in texas. or shock by hammer. do a search you will find all the answers to your questions.

Smilodon

Reaction score
We just got a set from Forged. Our old ones go back next week. Pretty sure I won't get me whole core charge back. This truck is from WI....
I can't believe how much difference that flutter stack makes on our washboard roads. Can't wait to try them out in Moab!

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that it is cheaper to send the shocks in to Fox to have them rebuilt than it is to buy new shocks. But my question is how/where do I leave my Raptor on blocks while the shocks are sent to Fox? I live in an apartment so I can't just leave the truck on cinder blocks until Fox sends the shocks back to me. I also can't hog the lift at my local mechanic's garage for a couple weeks while my shocks are being rebuilt lol. What do you all suggest?
Not sure if you got this taken care of or not but let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

OP
OP
HK92

HK92

Reaction score
Not sure if you got this taken care of or not but let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
Thanks man. I'm trying to find some recently rebuilt shocks that someone is looking to sell. Lmk if you find any.