Fox Racing aftermarket Live valve from Gen 2 to Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
afaik the fronts should work, but the rears are too short. The solenoids would prob make more noise since theyre being overclocked, but they should work electronically.

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OP
OP
J

jbishop98

Reaction score
afaik the fronts should work, but the rears are too short. The solenoids would prob make more noise since theyre being overclocked, but they should work electronically.
Thanks guys!!

OP
OP
J

jbishop98

Reaction score
Yes they will fit and zero modification needed to install.

We have 5-6 full kits in stock. Let me know if I can hook you up!

We normally can get up to 20% off on the customers end

Www.Neo-garage.com
Thanks guys. I think I bought my Fox's from you for my Gen 2. I swear I read somewhere that i'd lose about a half inch of rear travel but I can't seem to find where I saw that.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they will fit and zero modification needed to install.

We have 5-6 full kits in stock. Let me know if I can hook you up!

We normally can get up to 20% off on the customers end

Www.Neo-garage.com

I called Fox today and asked if they were compatible, they informed me they unequivocally were not.

I do however see RPG offers them on their site as being compatible, and I would think they’d know more as much as fox does about the suspension travel geometry, but maybe not as much about weight and damping as RPG doesn’t have the engineering resources that Fox has access to with regard to fords specs and geometry schematics

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I called Fox today and asked if they were compatible, they informed me they unequivocally were not.

I do however see RPG offers them on their site as being compatible, and I would think they’d know more as much as fox does about the suspension travel geometry, but maybe not as much about weight and damping as RPG doesn’t have the engineering resources that Fox has access to with regard to fords specs and geometry schematics
We’ve sold a few sets to gen 3 owners, everything bolts up, and there is a very minimal suspension travel loss, but nothing that would bother you offroad and high speeds. They have enough adjustability and valving to handle these trucks plenty.

If you did buy from us, THANK YOU!!

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We’ve sold a few sets to gen 3 owners, everything bolts up, and there is a very minimal suspension travel loss, but nothing that would bother you offroad and high speeds. They have enough adjustability and valving to handle these trucks plenty.

If you did buy from us, THANK YOU!!
I wonder how much travel the OEM shocks have compare to the Racw Series version, in other words, I wonder how much travel is lost.

I know the Gen14 f150 has more travel than the previous gen as I bought a set of Bilstein 8100 coilovers for the previous gen for my tremor and they clunked pretty bad on down travel. Bilstein advised me they were working on a new model with different valving and travel to work with the new trucks.
i guess if you lose a bit of down travel it won’t hurt anything, howver if the truck has more up travel than the coilovers can provide, I’m sure you’ll have a decreased life expectancy of the coilovers. This must not be the case however if you and RPG are using them successfully.
I just know when I called Fox to ask, they said they were working on a new version for the Gen 3 raptors