Fox Front 3.0 Internal Bypass Shocks In Stock - Adjustable and Non

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a solid stock of Fox front 3.0 internal bypass coilovers if anyone is looking to upgrade their front suspension! We have regular and adjustable shocks available so let us know if you want to get an order in.

Non Adjustable:$3,099.95 (pair)
Adjustable: $3,299.95 (pair)
FOX_TRUCK_30_FACTORY_COIL-OVER_INTERNAL-BYPASS_RESERVOIR__50114.jpg
FOX_TRUCK_30_FACTORY_COIL-OVER_INTERNAL-BYPASS_RESERVOIR_ADJUSTABLE__53328.jpg

BSRKNU-big scotty

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OffroadAlliance.com looking for gen 1 fox 3.0 fronts, adjustable, your site says 20-24 weeks and another vendor saying they can get them in 2 weeks . I was told here in san diego same, 4-5 months at best. They can get Icon, which tells me everyone wants fox or they wouldn't be sold out. Your opinion of Icon vs fox ?
TIA for any help

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OffroadAlliance.com looking for gen 1 fox 3.0 fronts, adjustable, your site says 20-24 weeks and another vendor saying they can get them in 2 weeks . I was told here in san diego same, 4-5 months at best. They can get Icon, which tells me everyone wants fox or they wouldn't be sold out. Your opinion of Icon vs fox ?
TIA for any help
Shoot me a PM and lets see what we can do for ya!