Fox 3.0s...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tacomafj-80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI. I emailed him and he stated that he purchased them directly from fox. If I understand correctly, they are tuned differently if you get them from RPG or SVC. Not sure if there is a huge difference in tuning (shim stacks and such). Just throwing it out there for whoever is thinking of getting them.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Just an FYI. I emailed him and he stated that he purchased them directly from fox. If I understand correctly, they are tuned differently if you get them from RPG or SVC. Not sure if there is a huge difference in tuning (shim stacks and such). Just throwing it out there for whoever is thinking of getting them.

From the way I understand it the Fox tuning is a little on the stiffer side. A simple revalve and you'll be golden

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
He just emailed me and said they're mine for $3,200... lol

D

Deleted member 12951

Actually report him to eBay for trying to sell outside of eBay and provide the email. You two would of never of known about each other without eBay and against their rules.