FOX 3.0 Settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m on front 3.0s and still waiting for my rears (unfortunately), my street settings if I recall correctly are 2 clicks on high speed and 6 clicks on low speed which allows me to run with no stabilizer bar and the truck still feels confident in turns, I’m glad I upgraded

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll be happy with the results. I'm running 3.0's in the front with stocks in the back. The rear 3.0's are on backorder and I didn't get them in time for Baja. With the front 3.0 installed, no more brake dive and cornering is much better. You can also stiffen up the ride to your likening. I would caution running rear stock shocks with no bump stops though. I think the front 3.0's allow you to drive faster but without the bump stops, you'll be putting a lot of stress on the rear. I say this while assuming you will off road the truck. If you're more of a Starbucks drive thru type of person, there should be no worries. Also worth noting -- if you don't get after market leaf springs you'll be sitting nose high. I have +3 SD Deavers and with a sixth spare and stuff in the bed, I'm pretty much level
Thank you. To clarify, did you adjust preload at all before installing? My understanding is that out of the box the 3.0 fronts should make the truck level on an otherwise stock setup.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. To clarify, did you adjust preload at all before installing? My understanding is that out of the box the 3.0 fronts should make the truck level on an otherwise stock setup.
I did not adjust preload. On my 2018, the 3.0's raised the front end about two inches which is close to level. I had 1" lowering shackles on my +3 Deavers a at the time. If any weight was in the bed, it was nose high. I've since removed the lowering shackles and it sits with just a bit of rake when it's unloaded, which is what I prefer.