Fox 3.0 on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bull

Reaction score
I've been seeing alot of stock units from the Gen 2 on ebay for really cheap, like $650 for a full set.
The Sellers state they are new take off's and the location is in Dearborne so I think they are legit.

Does this seem right or are they possibly reman units?

Johndeere99

Reaction score
Worked for me. Purchased mine from cbautopartners on eBay. $630. Put them on my Gen 1.
Figured if they were good enough for my Gen 2 they would be good on the Gen 1 too.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a bad deal since its about $500 + shipping for a rebuild. I might pick some up and keep em in the garage for a year or 2.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Worked for me. Purchased mine from cbautopartners on eBay. $630. Put them on my Gen 1.
Figured if they were good enough for my Gen 2 they would be good on the Gen 1 too.

I thought the fronts did not work on the GEN1?

Johndeere99

Reaction score
They will work with a little work. There is a few helpful videos out there that help. No big deal you just have to use the coil springs and tops with the longer studs off your old shocks. The 3.0 springs are just enough bigger around that they have
some clearance problems. Have had mine on about 10 days and no problems. They will raise your truck about 1.5" due
to the longer length of the 3.0.

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will work with a little work. There is a few helpful videos out there that help. No big deal you just have to use the coil springs and tops with the longer studs off your old shocks. The 3.0 springs are just enough bigger around that they have
some clearance problems. Have had mine on about 10 days and no problems. They will raise your truck about 1.5" due
to the longer length of the 3.0.
is that 1.5 inch raise with factory gen 1 springs or did you put gen 1 geiser springs on as well?