Fox 3.0 on a steal, now what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Muchmore

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the same exact fear. The only mod I ever tried that ruined the plush ride was Eibachs springs up front. I was never planning on getting Factory 3.0 but after getting taller leafs and those crappy springs I had to do something. Just get the right spring for the load you carry. Nick@Apollo-Optics can help you in getting the setup and ride quality you are looking for.
Perfect, thank you.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the same exact fear. The only mod I ever tried that ruined the plush ride was Eibachs springs up front. I was never planning on getting Factory 3.0 but after getting taller leafs and those crappy springs I had to do something. Just get the right spring for the load you carry. Nick@Apollo-Optics can help you in getting the setup and ride quality you are looking for.
I can’t say I had this problem with the Eibachs. What year is your truck? I did have something of a firmer ride after getting the E’s. But figured out with many others on the forum, many shops that were installing the front springs were not performing a live valve shock reset. That left my shocks firmed up and yes affecting the ride. Once I got the calibration done, it was like being on air again. However some characteristics of the truck improved as well. Hey this is at least my observations and comparison.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I can’t say I had this problem with the Eibachs. What year is your truck? I did have something of a firmer ride after getting the E’s. But figured out with many others on the forum, many shops that were installing the front springs were not performing a live valve shock reset. That left my shocks firmed up and yes affecting the ride. Once I got the calibration done, it was like being on air again. However some characteristics of the truck improved as well. Hey this is at least my observations and comparison.
I did the recalibration after install. The Eibachs made the ride worse than stock.