FOX 3.0 Factory Series IN STOCK! 25% off!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We finally got some Fox 3.0 rear shock upgrades in stock. Some of these we ordered last SEPTEMBER! We only have two sets left, free shipping included!

You can order online here: https://www.neo-garage.com/collecti...ox-3-0-factory-series-shocks-2017-ford-raptor

Feel free to also contact us these ways to order;
Send us a message here on FRF
Send us a text to 216-834-9557
Email us at [email protected]

We also have the front 3.0s in stock for 2017 through 2020 and 2019-2020 rear 3.0 kits in stock.
Order online here: https://www.neo-garage.com/collections/2017-ford-raptor/2017-Raptor-Suspension

Let us know if we can help you finally get the suspension you've been waiting so long for!

Thank you

Attachments

• 451DECFA-4703-47F3-B04E-4A3490ABC69E.jpeg
    451DECFA-4703-47F3-B04E-4A3490ABC69E.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 12

BSRKNU-big scotty

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@NEOGARAGE I was looking for fox 3.0 adjustable for front of 2013 (is that what the "live valve is ?) was told here in so cal many months, nothing anywhere. I can get the same in Icon, adjustable for same money in 4-6 weeks. Potato, potahhto is what the off road warehouse guy told me between the two brands. TIA for any help or knowledge its some pretty big money

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@NEOGARAGE I was looking for fox 3.0 adjustable for front of 2013 (is that what the "live valve is ?) was told here in so cal many months, nothing anywhere. I can get the same in Icon, adjustable for same money in 4-6 weeks. Potato, potahhto is what the off road warehouse guy told me between the two brands. TIA for any help or knowledge its some pretty big money
No, live valve shocks is what comes standard from 2019 and up. It’s an electronically controlled shock now. It can be added via SDi to the 17-18 years as well.

I’m pretty sure we have the Fox 3.0s for a 2013 in stock, let me check!

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dang, we don’t. Our current ETA from Fox on the front 3.0s is about 2 weeks away, and I can is about 1-1.5 weeks out.

Let me know if I can help in anyway more! Fox is the better brand between the two in my opinion. There is definitely a difference between the brands.

BSRKNU-big scotty

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks and I sorta feel the same way, fox on three buggies now and current. That is the 3.0 adjustable from fox, correct ?

BSRKNU-big scotty

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@NEOGARAGE I'll go on your site and order if your sure on the 2 weeks, got burned getting front axles from Tasca when they said they had em then sent me f150 non-raptor waiting on my refund now
Thanks
SK

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@NEOGARAGE I'll go on your site and order if your sure on the 2 weeks, got burned getting front axles from Tasca when they said they had em then sent me f150 non-raptor waiting on my refund now
Thanks
SK
Yes to your above question, and our most recent ETA is about 2 weeks old so it should be very accurate

BSRKNU-big scotty

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@NEOGARAGE sorry for the late reply, I was able to order the Icons in stock on the ninth after I messaged you, then came down with the flu. Anyway I just wanted to get back to you. Thanks for getting back