Fox 2.5 shock question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that the Fox shocks could be overcharged/undercharged from the factory. My 2014 rides rough over normal road condition. Seems to wheel hop while driving at normal speed over small ruts/holes in the road. Sometimes hard to control. I had a 2013 that was not like this one. Will the dealer test this problem. Any ideas? Thanks.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would suspect just bad shocks. I don't think the n2 pressure would affect that. If you still have warranty, take it in or rebuild them.

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that the Fox shocks could be overcharged/undercharged from the factory. My 2014 rides rough over normal road condition. Seems to wheel hop while driving at normal speed over small ruts/holes in the road. Sometimes hard to control. I had a 2013 that was not like this one. Will the dealer test this problem. Any ideas? Thanks.

Offroad miles on shocks? aftermarket leaf springs?

It's a good idea to rebuild shocks after about 500 to 1000 offroad miles on them.

If you have factory leafs, it would be a good to switch to deaver +2s. The leafs don't get rid of the hop but it does minimize it and makes the ride alot nicer.