Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have had my eyes on that kit for a while now. and its cheaper than the other manufacturers.

I havent seen it in person or any thats posted online that has it.

Noplacelikeloam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was shocked at the price, then really shocked at the amount of engineering thats gone into that. Looks seriously legit. Anyone running this setup?

Don N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the only other company that I have really seen offer linked rear suspension upgrade on the Gen 2 is SVC. With the SVC kit, it looks like you have to change out the rear diff and fuel tank, which adds on another $13k or so.

With the Foutz kit, it states that you can keep the factory fuel tank. It looks like maybe they are able to keep the factory rear diff as well? I didn't see it mentioned in the description, but if so, that's looks like it'd be a pretty good bang for your buck if you didn't want to go all in on the SVC kit @ ~$40k

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, keeps all the existing stock components. its a straight up 5 link conversion without losing the stock fuel tank and uses the stock raptor 9.75 rear axle. you can retain and use the stock rear shock too.

saving up for this kit :)