Found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonass23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking to sell my 2018 SCREW with 83,3XX miles. It has a S&B cold air intake, I have a SCT tuner with three tunes, Three Cube fog lights (1 yellow and 2 white), a proclip phone holder and a valetine 1 radar hard wired that will all be included for the asking price. I'm asking $49,500 for it. Let me know if you have any interest. I would be happy to send pics, videos or answer any questions.

Paul

OP
OP
R

Robbiee

Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking to sell my 2018 SCREW with 83,3XX miles. It has a S&B cold air intake, I have a SCT tuner with three tunes, Three Cube fog lights (1 yellow and 2 white), a proclip phone holder and a valetine 1 radar hard wired that will all be included for the asking price. I'm asking $49,500 for it. Let me know if you have any interest. I would be happy to send pics, videos or answer any questions.

Paul
Looks like there might've been some oil leaking/issues. Had those been resolved?

dragonass23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. It was the oil pan/seal. This was a common problem. New oil pan, bolts and seal replaced! The seal is an RTV seal, not an actual seal.