Found An Available 37” on Ford Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okegg0

Reaction score
So I found an available 37” on the Ford site at a dealer after searching for a day or 2 on it. Wondering how long once it’s on there does it usually take to build. Just reading all the stories about people putting in orders, but not getting build dates etc. Do they go on that site after people build them or are those ones that are legit ready to be built.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the window sticker to see blend date, can also use the VIN and order code to follow the tracker. For reference trucks built in October are just now getting delivered.

I would also note that pretty much every build gets added to Ford’s site, available or not. I would triple check with the dealer that it’s not already taken.

cadurham88

Reaction score
Contact them and ask how to get the truck. My guess it’s a dealer order that will come with a large ADM, but who knows.

OP
OP
O

Okegg0

Reaction score
I put a hold on it and he says 2-3 months, how do I find the blend date on the sticker or the order code? This is all new to me

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a hold on it and he says 2-3 months, how do I find the blend date on the sticker or the order code? This is all new to me
You can google and there’s some diagrams out there to guide better. Blend is at the top.

I would also triple check it’s not called for, happened to someone locally to me that found the automatic listing on Ford.com - put deposit and waited. Once arrived it was someone else’s.

griffo

Reaction score
They will post ‘just arrived’ Raptors, but they are just customer orders that have been delivered to the dealer.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I have a VIN # with the stock # etc pricing and my signature on bottom that he sent me and I sent back for it and the $500 hold on CC confirmation email he sent. Hope thats enough.
'Hope' is not a plan.

Read tons of previous threads of people getting screwed. I 'hope' it works out, but I'll check back in 6 months for the potential--I got screwed thread.