Found a 37 package!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kingsingh15

Reaction score
My CO 37 arrived at the dealership today! As I was driving past the dealership I saw it on the truck. I hit the brakes and flipped a U. I was in a hurry but was able to get a lot person to open it as I needed to check out the blue seats. I think with the orange stitching they look great. They are doing the recall stuff and I plan to pick it up tomorrow……..after I drive it. Fully loaded, except spray liner, OTD, $93642.74.
That’s awesome we need pics asap! Was that a msrp deal then right? Sounds right for fully loaded

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh darn great, how long have you been waiting for one
For this one? About 5 minutes. Haha. The last one about 3 months…

A dealer completely screwed me over on a Raptor 4 weeks ago. I saw they had another coming in and asked if it was available. They were 10k over MSRP but because of the previous deal falling through they’re selling it to me for MSRP. It’s built and waiting for a chip.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome we need pics asap! Was that a msrp deal then right? Sounds right for fully loaded
I paid a 5k ADM, I believe the sticker is $82920. The price included tax, I pay registration separately, which cost $200 for two years, or $236 for vanity plates. Get this, my 2019 Raptor use to cost me almost $1100 PER year to register it in Californa…..NO JOKE! When I moved to Idaho I called AAA to give them my new address and the exact same insurance coverage is half of what it was in California. I’m still blown away with the cost savings!

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the CO 37 and IMHO it is far better that my 2019. It rides better, handles better and looks better. Two things I don’t like, when the tail gate is down it is 4” higher than my 2019 35 and it has smaller side mirrors than my 2019, but other than that, it is far superior. If someone wants to buy it, I will give it up for $110k. Including tax and a $5k ADM, I paid $93,642. Yes, the price is high, which is because I truly do not care if it is sold, but if someone has the cash, it is yours! The clunking noise from the rear shocks mentioned on several threads is normal and my 35 has it as well. If someone wants it, let me know, otherwise I will place it on Auto Trader. The sticker is attached. BTW, CO is badass as well!

Attachments

• 40541135-547B-4A70-B2D2-D3AB5B90B393.jpeg
    40541135-547B-4A70-B2D2-D3AB5B90B393.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 46

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
I just picked up the CO 37 and IMHO it is far better that my 2019. It rides better, handles better and looks better. Two things I don’t like, when the tail gate is down it is 4” higher than my 2019 35 and it has smaller side mirrors than my 2019, but other than that, it is far superior. If someone wants to buy it, I will give it up for $110k. Including tax and a $5k ADM, I paid $93,642. Yes, the price is high, which is because I truly do not care if it is sold, but if someone has the cash, it is yours! The clunking noise from the rear shocks mentioned on several threads is normal and my 35 has it as well. If someone wants it, let me know, otherwise I will place it on Auto Trader. The sticker is attached. BTW, CO is badass as well!

Leave your bs elsewhere.