Found a 2014 SVT with 21,000 miles Unicorn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a great low mileage find! I feel the same way about ever getting rid of mine as it’s just a joy to drive! Congratulations and welcome to the club!

OP
OP
wjoutlaw

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After having this truck for the last month I can definitely say I am more than happy I bought it. It has way more pick up and go than the Escalade I traded in. It is WAY more fun to drive and it rides much better than it too. The seats are just as comfortable though. I plan on keeping this truck forever. I will never go back to a regular truck or SUV ever again.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After having this truck for the last month I can definitely say I am more than happy I bought it. It has way more pick up and go than the Escalade I traded in. It is WAY more fun to drive and it rides much better than it too. The seats are just as comfortable though. I plan on keeping this truck forever. I will never go back to a regular truck or SUV ever again.
I feel the same as you and have had mine for 11 years now.