Found a 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I check the net everyday for a Raptor. Found one close to me this morning, it's a 2013 crewcab with 1,200 miles. Aftermarket wheels and tire, loaded with out nav, which I didn't want anyway. I contacted the internet sales manager and he quoted me a price of 49,900. I have yet to lay eyes on it, still working the guy over email before I go there. He said they bought it, and he is checking on the background of it for me. If I can get it for 48-48,500 I think I will buy it. What do you guys think? Thanks for all the great help.

Attachments

• thumb_940c350e512431fd362eb5705146d984x.jpg
    thumb_940c350e512431fd362eb5705146d984x.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 298
OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I googled the Vin number and this truck has popped up on 5 or 6 different car lots. From Fla to TN where it is now. Lowest miles I have seen is 864. Should this worry me? Anyone here that can run the vin # for me to see what the deal is with it? Thanks

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A low mileage number that's been to several dealers will usually indicate a major problem that they find while in their possession.. Then they run it back to auction and dump it to another dealer... Kind of like hot potato .... you don't want to be the one to get stuck with it..

giffordt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you are but I just traded my 2013 Blue Flame SCrew (fully loaded except moonroof, front camera and stickers. Has the blue accent interior) in with 8600 miles and the dealer is asking $52,995 with all my mods still on it (18" KMC Monsters with Toyo Open Country tires, Stainless Works Lightning Exit Catback, Airaid CAI, Solid Fold hard tonneau, full BedRug, 3M clear bra, and one hell of a nice set of RaptorRetrofit EvoX-R "evil eye" headlights). They have all the stock stuff too (except the headlights). Just so you know, they gave me $50K for the truck as a trade. I will vouch for the truck as being the best vehicle I've ever owned and it is in showroom condition. You can find it at Family Ford of Enfield (CT). Good Luck.

Rap1.jpg

Rap2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure where you are but I just traded my 2013 Blue Flame SCrew (fully loaded except moonroof, front camera and stickers. Has the blue accent interior) in with 8600 miles and the dealer is asking $52,995 with all my mods still on it (18" KMC Monsters with Toyo Open Country tires, Stainless Works Lightning Exit Catback, Airaid CAI, Solid Fold hard tonneau, full BedRug, 3M clear bra, and one hell of a nice set of RaptorRetrofit EvoX-R "evil eye" headlights). They have all the stock stuff too (except the headlights). Just so you know, they gave me $50K for the truck as a trade. I will vouch for the truck as being the best vehicle I've ever owned and it is in showroom condition. You can find it at Family Ford of Enfield (CT). Good Luck.

View attachment 29824

View attachment 29825

The blue would be my other choice of color. I am in Middle Tennessee, be a pretty good haul to go and buy it.