FOSCAN Autofold Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only mod i wont do

Mirrors can froze closed when the temp is too low
Mirrors can open when I need them to be closed ( ex tight spots when I close them before I park just to fit in the spot)
unnecessary open/close on the mirrors if you open the car to pick up something while the car is in a tight spot.
Useless mod imo
I like the mirrors to fold when I lock it. I have to ask, how did you get in or out of the truck if your mirrors hit something when they opened?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only mod i wont do

Mirrors can froze closed when the temp is too low
Mirrors can open when I need them to be closed ( ex tight spots when I close them before I park just to fit in the spot)
unnecessary open/close on the mirrors if you open the car to pick up something while the car is in a tight spot.
Useless mod imo
Useless to you and for your needs maybe. Understandable. But it’s not freezing anytime soon in south FL. I also have to park in a garage on regular basis. Rather not chance my mirror getting damaged. Other than that, I just damn like it lol

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
He does have a point about tight squeezes, like being crammed on a ferry next to Brown, or some giant a$$ high cube. Ask me how I know.

Note, you can enter the passenger side or either rear door and the mirrors won’t fold out. You can also lock the door before closing using the door button and the mirrors also don’t deploy. IOW, you open with the handle, grab something, with the lock and close the door. They activate and then immediately deactivate before movement.

This is an awesome mod for trips to Lowes / H/D, Tractor Supply and feed stores. It can get kind of tight and you can rest assured that if you show up in a Rap, there will be half a dozen dudes who will show up in lifted super duty’s with tow mirrors deployed, and hanging right over your Raptor’s hood.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in the northeast never once have I had a freezing problem with the mirrors

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in western pa and have definitely had to help my passenger mirror deploy after snow/ice storms.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the lincoln setting the mirrors only open if you open and then shut the driver door. You can open any other door and mirrors won’t open. Best forscan mod ever IMO

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
With the lincoln setting the mirrors only open if you open and then shut the driver door. You can open any other door and mirrors won’t open. Best forscan mod ever IMO
Maybe next to turning off the screen nanny when driving down the road and all the annoying chimes. Love my auto folding mirrors.