FOSCAN Autofold Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingpin119

Reaction score
anyone ran into problems getting autofold mirrors to work with forscan. everything else i tried with forscan worked great. but for some reason i cannot get this to work. i've enabled autofold in the DDM and PDM and it said it successfully wrote. i even when into the asbuilt to verify and the codes in there matched up perfectly with the spreadsheet. it does absolutely nothing when i hit the lock button though. i'm hoping someone has seen this before because i promised my wife i could do this for her and her patience is wearing out, lol.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I mistook that for “Lincoln Fold”. Lincoln fold mirrors will automatically fold the mirrors in when you lock the door by remote, or by door actuator when you turn off the ignition and reverse that when you press the start button or turn the ignition on.

OP
OP
K

kingpin119

Reaction score
I mistook that for “Lincoln Fold”. Lincoln fold mirrors will automatically fold the mirrors in when you lock the door by remote, or by door actuator when you turn off the ignition and reverse that when you press the start button or turn the ignition on.
i tried it with just autofold enabled, just lincoln fold enabled, and with both enabled, those mirrors will not close on their own when i lock the truck.

smurfslayer

Reaction score
It works on 2015-2020 MY. I’d recommend going back to default values via the tutorial. You don’t need to restore modules, just flash them back to what the stock values should be. Ensure the values are committed across all the modules. - I believe you need to cycle the ignition, and it may default some of your sync values. Start again from the beginning.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lincoln fold works fine on my 2019. worked on my 2017 as well. Post a pic of your values. Maybe we can catch something.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It works on 2015-2020 MY. I’d recommend going back to default values via the tutorial. You don’t need to restore modules, just flash them back to what the stock values should be. Ensure the values are committed across all the modules. - I believe you need to cycle the ignition, and it may default some of your sync values. Start again from the beginning.
I’d suggest this as well. Restore it to the original values and then try it again. A complete restore of the “As Built” may be needed if you can’t get it working as stated above. It went smoothly when I did mine.

smurfslayer

Reaction score
At the conclusion of your mods, I recall you have to power cycle the ignition. Did you do this?

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only mod i wont do

Mirrors can froze closed when the temp is too low
Mirrors can open when I need them to be closed ( ex tight spots when I close them before I park just to fit in the spot)
unnecessary open/close on the mirrors if you open the car to pick up something while the car is in a tight spot.
Useless mod imo